Welcome to Elizabeth's In Person Gold Level NanoFlex Training! This training takes place in Scottsdale, AZ. Please read below for all details!
Are you a pedicure professional? Do you know what to do when a client presents a problem toenail? The keys to success are, proper knowledge, the correct tools, and superior products. The NanoFlex Pro Certification Gold Course will give you just that!
The Gold Level NanoFlex certification course is designed for advanced pedicurists who specialize in foot care; and are experienced and trained in working with damaged toenails, ingrown nails, foot disorders and diabetics. Previous advanced pedicure training is recommended.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
This in-person training is a 5 hour intensive class that will include theory, instruction and a demo. Students must bring in 2 models - one for basic reconstruction, and one for reconstruction with a fungal nail. Service on the models will be performed with supervision and guidance. A video series covering maintenance will also be included.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Advanced foot theory
- Advanced hand file nail prep
- Free edge reconstruction on a healthy toenail
- Hand file finishing
- E-file natural nail prep
- E-file cuticle prep
- Toenail reconstruction using Sheer Pink, Conceal Pink, and Conceal Natural on a health toenail
- E-file finish filing
- Gel polish application
- Mycotic toenails
- Working on damaged toenails
- Safe E-file debriding seperated & damaged toenail
- Full nail reconstruction
- Toenail maintenance
- Toenail brace for ingrown nail
WHAT DO I NEED?
*Please note: a course kit with items below is included, however, an E-File with cuticle bits will also be needed and is not included in the kit.
- A NanoFlex branded apron
- NanoFlex starter kit: 15g jars of Conceal Pink, Conceal Natural, and Sheer Pink, 15ml Bonder, 250ml Cleanzer, Bonder applicator, dual ended application tool and a NanoFlex facecloth
- Stainless steel nail file
- White cushion nail files
- Double sided excavator tool with scoop
- Mini disposable buffing blocks
- 200pk of wipes
- Scrub brush with handle
- Footlogix cleansing wipes
* Please note, the product kit may differ slightly from the photo and list. Some items may be substituted based on stock availability. Shipping is calculated at the checkout.
LOCATION & TIME
This in-person training with Elizabeth takes place at:
Spaffective, 2925 N 67th Pl, Scottsdale, AZ
Start time: 12 noon local time.
Courses run generally 5hrs per day. Once purchased, you will be contacted with further details on start times.
All courses are non-refundable.